Is someone you know in need of some hair related therapy?
Treat a loved one this Christmas with the new £20 gift card from Gary Sunderland Hairdressing, available for use on any and all goods and services in salon! Cut & Blow, Restyle, L’Oreal Pro Fiber shampoo? Whatever takes your fancy this £20 gift card can be used against the total price of any visit to the salon!
Furthermore, if you buy a gift card at the till after your latest appointment, you’ll receive £5 off your service there and then! That’s a win, win for you and your loved one!
The ‘boring’ bit…
As with any promotional offer there’s some T&C’s, but don’t worry, these are short and sweet!
- Gift Cards can only be redeemed within Gary Sunderland salons and cannot be redeemed for online purchases through this website.
- Gift cards can be used in conjunction with other gift cards! In possession of two £20 gift cards? That’s £40 off your goods and services at the till!
- Gift cards are only valid and must be redeemed in a single transaction. For example, if the total owed at the till is £17.00 and you wish to use a £20.00 gift card, you will not have £3.00 left on your gift card nor will you receive £3.00 change. (We’re sorry about this, we just don’t have the fancy technology to be able to track these partial transactions).
- Gift cards can not be redeemed in the same transaction as a ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme discount. However, if you wish to receive 20% discount off your latest colour with your refer a friend discount, then head back over to the till to purchase some haircare goodies then you may use your gift card on this second transaction.
- Gift cards do not have an expiry date! If you’re in possession of a gift card, you can use it at any visit to the salon that you choose. Just hand it to the receptionist at the end of your appointment.
Gift cards can be purchased both online and in-store! Our team are working on setting up free-delivery for online gift card purchases, we’ll update you when this is accomplished!
Hope to see you all in the salon over the festive period!
Gary, Paula & Georgia